Start your day without carbs and switch to high quality protein with this incredibly delicious keto substitute for french toast. Only this pumpkin season make it with pumpkin pie spice!
Calories Per Serving: 190
1/2 c. liquid egg whites
1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 dropperfuls SweetLeaf stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg, egg whites, pumpkin, pie spice, and stevia in blender until well combined.
- Pour batter into silicone loaf pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (or microwave 6-8 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Slice in half, to make 2 equal rectangles, then slice each diagonally to form 4 triangular slices.
- Place slices in toaster oven on a piece of parchment paper or foil and toast until lightly browned.
*Excellent served with Mock Pancake Syrup