Calories Per Serving: 295
1 scoop pea protein powder
1-2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
4 dropperfuls stevia
1 T. coconut flour
1/4-1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk (or kefir)
1/2 T. melted coconut oil
1 dropperful stevia
1/2 tsp. peanut butter (or other nut butter of choice)
- Mix all topping ingredients together with fork in small round tupperware container.
- Place into freezer.
- In small bowl, combine protein powder, coconut flour, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in stevia then add milk (or kefir), one tablespoon at a time, until cookie dough consistency is reached.
- Transfer dough to a piece of parchment paper and press into desired cookie shape and thickness.
- Take hardened topping mixture out of freezer and break into pieces.
- Press topping pieces gently into cookie.
- Place cookie into freezer for 30 minutes, or until desired firmness is reached.
- Store in freezer and allow to sit at room temperature or in fridge until desired firmness is reached before eating.