Calories Per Serving: 125
1 c. oat flour
1/2 c. oats
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. pea protein powder
2 T. flax meal
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
2 T. date paste
1 T. peanut butter (or almond butter)
1/4 c. honey
1/4 c. + 3 T. mini chocolate chips (divided)
1 tsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 13×9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine oat flour, oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, protein powder, flax meal, and pink salt in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine applesauce, almond milk, date paste, nut butter, and honey.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in 1/4 c. chococolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly into baking pan (about 1/4 inch thick), leaving about 1/4 inch border on all sides of the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Slice into 15 evenly sized bars.
- Melt remaining 3 T. chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
- Transfer chocolate mixture into ziplock bag.
- Cut corner of ziplock bag and drizzle chocolate over bars.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
- Store, in container with lid, in refrigerator.