Oatmeal Banana Bars
Calories per serving
75 (85 w/ honey)
2 1/4 c. oats
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 medium ripe bananas
1 dropperful vanilla stevia
1/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
1/4 c. IMO syrup (or honey)
1/3 c. Dark Chocolate Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Place oats in blender or food processor and pulse until flour consistency is reached.
- Transfer to medium bowl and whisk in baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon then set aside.
- Place bananas, vanilla, applesauce, and honey into blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture into oat flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly with spatula.
- Bake 15 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10-15 minutes then cut into squares.