Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
1/4 c. coconut oil
1 1/2 c. almond flour
1-2 tsp. cinnamon
1 T. honey or IMO syrup
1/2 tsp. pink salt
2 c. plain Greek yogurt
1/4 c. honey or IMO syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Using fork, stir pie crust ingredients together until combined.
- Transfer mixture to pie plate and gently spread and pack with hands.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a water bath by pouring enouch water into baking pan to cover 1 inch of the sides.
- Mix together yogurt and honey (or IMO syrup) in bowl.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour mixture on top of pie crust and spread evenly.
- Place pie pan into water bath and bake for 1 hour or until pie is just slightly jiggly.
- Turn off oven, crack door, and allow cheesecake to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cheesecake to cool to room temp.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.