Homemade Paleo Fish Sticks
Sugar Free or Gluten Free
Calories per serving:
1 lb. cod
1/2 c. almond flour
1/4 c. flax meal
1 T. onion powder
1 T. garlic powder
1 T. minced onion flakes
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 tsp. turmeric
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 c. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice cod into strips about 1 inch thick.
- In large ziploc bag, shake flax meal, almond flour and spices until well combined.
- Pour melted coconut oil into shallow dish.
- Dip fish strip into coconut oil then place into ziploc back.
- Repeat with 4 more fish strips.
- Shake bag until strips are well coated.
- Transfer coated fish sticks onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat process with remaining fish strips.
- Discard extra coconut oil.
- Bake fish sticks for 25 minutes.