Savory Pumpkin Egg Bread
Oil Free and Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
9 T. liquid egg whites
1/2 c. canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. thyme
1/4 tsp. sage
1/4 tsp. minced onion flakes
1/4 tsp. minced garlic flakes
pink salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together egg, egg whites, pumpkin, and spices until well combined.
- Pour batter into silicone loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Preheat toaster oven.
- Cut into 2 squares then slice each square vertically.
- Sit all 4 squares onto parchment paper then place in toaster oven for 10 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from toaster oven and place on wire rack to cool.