Banana Bread Cookies
Calories per serving
3 ripe bananas
⅓ c. + 1 T. nut butter of choice
1 ½ c. almond flour
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas with fork or pulse in food processor until smooth.
- Mix in nut butter until completely smooth.
- Add almond flour, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Drop onto baking sheet 1 tablespoon at a time and shape into circle with back of spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer cookies to wire cooling rack.