Calories Per Serving: 285
4 cups berries: strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or a mix (fresh or frozen)
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 T unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 8×8 baking dish.
- Place berries in baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil and vanilla until crumbly consistency is reached.
- Sprinkle topping over the berries.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (fresh fruit) or 30-40 minutes (frozen fruit).