Homemade Fruit Rollups (Fruit Leather)
Calories per serving
2 c unsweetened applesauce (or 1 c. applesauce + 1 c. other fruit puree of choice)
cinnamon (or other spices of choice), if desired
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line 13x18 inch baking sheet with non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Stir spices into applesauce, if desired.
- Spread mixture evenly baking sheet.
- Tap baking sheet on countertop a few times.
- Bake for 6-8 hours, until no longer tacky.
- Remove from oven.
- Trim edges.
- Cut into 10 even strips.
- Roll up in parchment paper or plastic wrap, if desired.