Calories Per Serving: 135 (or 150 w/ honey)
1/2 c. oats
2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 c. IMO syrup (or honey)
1 (14 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 c. coconut oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
6 T. chocolate chips
1/2 c. Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder
1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
1 T. coconut oil
1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Process all brownie ingredients, except chocolate chips, in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread brownie mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Press down on brownies using parchment paper to flatten them out.
- Whisk together topping ingredients, except walnuts.
- Spread evenly onto brownies with spatula.
- Top with walnuts.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before slicing.