Oil Free and Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
4 oz finely chopped onion
1 clove garlic, chopped
8 oz chopped tomatoes
3 oz chicken breast, cooked and cubed
1/4 c. chopped fresh basil (or 1-2 T dried basil)
1/2 tsp. pink salt
1/8 tsp. hot sauce
- Warm large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a little water.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken, basil, salt and hot sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium, and cover skillet.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and tomatoes are soft.