Calories Per Serving: 69
3 egg whites
1/2 Tbsp coconut flour
additional seasonings (ex: garlic powder, cilantro, onion powder for savory wrap; cinnamon, cloves, stevia for a sweet wrap/crepe/roll)
- Blend ingredients in blender, Ninja, Magic Bullet, etc
- Heat large skillet on med/med-high heat.
- Coat with cooking spray.
- When skillet is completely heated, pour mixture on skillet and swirl pan to spread mixture over entire pan.
- Cover pan.
- Let cook for a minute or two; wrap may puff up, just remove lid and prepare to flip.
- When wrap is set, swirl pan to be sure wrap is not sticking to pan.
- Use some wrist action to flip the wrap, or a gigantron pancake flipper.
- Cook another 30 seconds, slide onto plate, and create the most delicious wrap you can imagine!
Recipe credit to: clarkpharm.blogspot.com