Calories Per Serving: 413
Servings: 1 crust
1 small head of cauliflower – 2 to 3 cups “riced” cauliflower
1/4 teaspoon pink salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 egg white (or 2 T liquid egg whites)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on cutting board and spray it with nonstick cooking oil.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor for about 30 seconds, until “riced”.
- Microwave cauliflower in small bowl, covered, for 4 minutes or steam in saucepan.
- Transfer cauliflower into a clean tea towel.
- Allow to cool, then wrap it up in the dish towel and wring it out. (Squeeze out as much water as possible.)
- Transfer cauliflower into a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix with hands.
- Transfer dough onto parchment paper.
- Form into pizza crust shape desired with hands.
- Slide the parchment paper onto pizza stone or baking sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until crust starts to slightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Add toppings and return to hot oven for another 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese is melted, bubbly, and slightly golden OR wrap crust in foil and freeze to top and bake at another time.